Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Black people will buy anything if there's a Polo sign on it....



I am a 25 year old man and I own 5 polo shirts and I paid about 60 for them combined with out my job discounts. Everyday I see young black males and groups of 3 or more (thats something I dont get going to the mall with more than 1 person , but thats another story) go in the Polo area and just look at 65 dollar shirts like they are a GOD. Sadly, a lot of them dudes be stealing and get caught by our security everyday.

I noticed this crazy Polo tread this past Summer when EVERYDAY I get a phone from someone asking if I sold Polo Boots or Polo Shoes. Also I get 4-5 people if we sold them too. It got to the point where my coworker had to make a sign saying that we dont sell them. It was also a trend of kids wanting to buy Polo undershirts that are 30 bucks!...sadly alot of kids were caught stealing them too

Recently, we received these new Polo shoes for the summer and we put them in the front and guess what shoe attracts the most attention. YES POLO SHOES! I just dont get it what are so special about them. Those same shoes cost like 20 bucks without the polo sign but they cost 65 dollars with them.

Thus leading up to my final rant of this note. Today I see a kid hes no more than 12 and hes with his grandmom and the socks area he looks at some socks and screams..."OMG GRANDMOM POLO SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!" he's having a seizure over those socks then he walks over to my area and sees GOD...."OMG POLO SNEAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The end...

No comments: